Finish Fixer Fill Stick
- Great for fixing Furniture, Antiques, Paneling, Veneer, Hard Leather, etc.
- No heat or special tools required - Simply rub in, scrape off excess and buff smooth
- Made with fade resistant, non-bleeding permanent colors that won’t shrink or dry out
- Use for a variety of repairs including nail or screw holes, nicks, scratches, cracks, etc.
- May be used before or after Restor-A-Finish when used on a wood finish
- Made in USA
Howard Finish Fixer Fill Sticks are a quick and easy way to fill and repair minor nicks and abrasions on any wood surface. Use to fill cracks, scratches, scrapes, nicks, splits, dents, knot holes, chips, gouges, nail holes, pits, corner joints. Comes in seven colors: Neutral, Golden Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak.
Howard Finish Fixer Fill Sticks are semi-hard putty sticks that contain fade resistant, non-bleeding permanent colors. No heat or special tools are required to repair minor nicks and abrasions on wood surfaces. Use in a color that best matches the item. When used on wood, a slightly darker color can be used to imitate knots and wood grain.
Finish Fixer Fill Sticks comes in seven different colors and should be used in a color that best matches your finish. Available in Neutral, Golden Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak.
To see a color chart, click the right picture arrow →
Rub briskly into damaged area until level. Remove excess with cloth or edge of hard plastic card.