Cutting Board Oil
- Cutting Board Oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid
- Cutting Board Oil rejuvenates dry wood, including cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls and utensils
- Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking
- Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks
- Made in USA with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials
The mineral oil in this product exceeds the requirement set forth in the U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact
Howard Cutting Board Oil is made with clear, odorless, pure food-grade mineral oil. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil brings out the depth of grain in wood and helps prevent drying and cracking. Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.
Our mineral oil exceeds U.S. FDA requirements for food contact surfaces and is safe for all food preparation surfaces. The mineral oil used in Cutting Board Oil is from virgin mineral oils and has no contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials either in production, storage, or transport. Meets or Exceeds all requirements for USP Light Mineral Oil, National Formulary (NF), FDA 21 CFR 172.878 and 21 CFR 178.3620 (a) for direct and indirect contact with food.
Remove safety seal. Apply with a clean soft cloth. On wooden bowls and utensils, soak for at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess. To properly oil (season) new or raw wood cutting board surfaces, apply at least 2 coats. For thick wood surfaces like butcher blocks, apply 3-4 coats and let each coat soak in for at least an hour. Wipe away excess before use.