Butcher Block Conditioner
- Butcher Block Conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available), and pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil.
- Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood
- Regular use of the Conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- The mineral oil used in Butcher Block Conditioner exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish
Butcher Block Conditioner is a combination of pure USP grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood and prevent drying.
Safe for all wood surfaces that come in contact with food, including: butcher block countertops, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. Contains food-grade mineral oil stabilized with Vitamin E.
Remove safety seal. Shake gently before using. Apply with a clean soft cloth. Let stand at least 1 hour or if possible, overnight. For unconditioned surfaces 1.5” thick and over, apply 3-4 coats. Apply to all sides for even penetration. Wipe off any excess with a clean soft cloth. Re-apply whenever the wood looks or feels dry.
For best results, we recommend seasoning wood with Howard Cutting Board Oil prior to conditioning with Butcher Block Conditioner.