Lemon Oil Wood Polish
- Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of lemons
- Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces leaving a beautiful, natural glow using real lemon oil
- Dusts and cleans all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, antiques, and more
- Helps prevent drying and fading on all your wood furniture
- Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood
- Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood's natural beauty
Use Howard Lemon Oil to polish all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, antiques, and more. Lemon Oil will help keep your wood from drying out while restoring its depth of grain and natural beauty. It’s easy to use and excellent for polishing, conditioning, and nourishing all wood surfaces, including teak and other oiled woods.
Howard has been using the polishing power of real citrus oils to gently clean and polish wood finishes for over 35 years. Lemon essence oils are derived from the rind of the fruit and have excellent cleaning and polishing properties. These special oils, blended with a highly refined mineral oil, enhance the depth and bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Howard Lemon Oil can be used on all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
Spray Howard Lemon Oil on a soft cloth and wipe on the wood surface. Polish to a luster with a clean, soft cloth. For some applications, it can be sprayed directly onto the wood surface. However, test first by applying with a soft cloth to check compatibility.
For example: an unfinished or natural oak wood surface may absorb more Lemon Oil than a finished surface, so it might be best to spray directly onto the wood. Then allow the product to penetrate and wipe down after five minutes to remove any excess. On finished wood surfaces, Lemon Oil should be sprayed directly onto a soft cloth and then applied to the finished wood surface.
Always test on a small inconspicuous area on the wood to check compatibility with the wood finish. Use caution when using on floors as surface may become slippery.
CAUTIONS: DANGER: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. CALL A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.