SunShield Wood Conditioner
- Prevents further drying and fading of wood finishes due to sun exposure, temperature variations, and moisture both indoors and outdoors
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain as it protects your wood furniture
- Unique formula combines UV inhibitors with a blend of carnauba wax, beeswax, and orange oil
- Conditions and protects any wood surface, especially teak and other tropical hardwoods
- Replenishes finished or unfinished dry wood surfaces on chairs, tables, benches, chests, desks, lounge chairs, etc.
SunShield is a unique blend of carnauba wax, beeswax, and orange oil combined with an extremely high quality UV inhibitor. SunShield is designed to protect both the wood finish and wood color from sun fade. SunShield enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in indoor and outdoor wood furniture. Some indoor antiques or wood furniture exposed to sunlight through a glass window (both directly and indirectly) can quickly lose color, fade, or lighten. SunShield greatly reduces and even stops this color fade and sun damage when used regularly. Outdoors, Sunshield is designed to condition and keep teak and other tropical hardwood furniture from drying, fading, and oxidizing due to exposure to the sun.
SunShield combines UV inhibitors along with a unique blend of carnauba wax, beeswax and orange oil to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in indoor or outdoor wood furniture. This distinctly blended product effectively penetrates and replenishes natural oils in oiled woods such as teak. SunShield should be used regularly, or whenever your furniture looks faded or dry.
Make sure surface is free from dust and dirt. Apply SunShield with a soft cloth and allow to penetrate for 30 minutes. Additional coats and longer dry-time (overnight) may be necessary on unfinished surfaces. Remove excess with a clean soft cloth. For best results apply SunShield on a regular basis. SunShield protects against humidity but will not "water-proof" wood or protect flat surfaces from standing water.
Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results.
CAUTION: Do not mix with other chemicals. Wear impervious gloves and safety glasses. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains Hydrogenated Mineral Oil. First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, call physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with soap and water. Store in a cool place. Keep cap closed.