Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner
Our original blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, mineral oil and orange oil is the perfect product to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished. Feed-N-Wax was developed as the perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish for maintaining the newly restored finish. Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Not intended for food-prep surfaces. For food-prep surfaces, use Howard Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil.
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain, while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever the piece looks faded or dry, usually every 3 to 6 months.
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Prevents drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax
- Use Feed-N-Wax after Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored finish
- For food-prep surfaces, use Howard Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil
- Saturate a small pad of cloth with Feed-N-Wax and wipe evenly onto the wood surface.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess.
- Polish out with a clean soft cloth and buff to a shine.
Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results before applying to entire wood surface.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN