Restor-A-Shine Polishing Compound
Restor-A-Shine contains extremely fine micro polishing powders, blended together with select oils and waxes to produce this unique wood finish polishing compound. Safe to use on all clear coat finishes including: lacquer, varnish, shellac, and polyurethane. Will not lift veneer or soften a hard finish. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
Restor-A-Shine Polishing Compound is specially formulated for restoring the high gloss shine to wood finishes. Use on wood floors, furniture, bar tops, table tops, even pianos to buff away fine scratches and dullness to return clear coat finishes to a high shine. Perfect as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss finish or for restoring gloss to a high shine wood finish after applying Restor-A-Finish with fine steel wool.
- Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, oxidation, dullness, and haze
- Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other surface blemishes
- Specially formulated for all glossy wood finishes, including floors, pianos, and guitars
- Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer (especially when used on floors)
- Complete the restoration of a high shine wood finish after using Restor-A-Finish
- Developed especially for polyurethane and clear coat wood finishes
Surface should be free from dirt and dust to prevent scratching. Finishes vary in hardness, so test pressure to be used on an inconspicuous spot. Rub hard enough to achieve a shine, but do not rub through the finish to the wood below.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply a generous amount of Restor-A-Shine to the working surface or a clean soft cloth.
- Rub in a circular motion, adding more if necessary, eventually working into a rubbing motion in direction of the wood grain; rubbing until desired results are achieved on that area. Move onto the next section and repeat.
- Check results and repeat process if necessary, occasionally rotating the cloth while rubbing until the compound is buffed away.
- If residue remains, buff with a new soft cloth or polish and wipe clean with Howard Orange Oil or Lemon Oil Wood Polish.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.