Chalk-Tique Paste Wax
Chalk-Tique Paste Wax is a blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, orange oil, and special surfactants. This formula enhances and helps protect all chalk-style painted surfaces. When a painted surface is lightly distressed and then Paste Wax is applied, the finished surface is beautiful, stylish and polished with an aged look that only chalk-style paint and paste wax will create. Excellent for sealing and protecting all Chalk-Tique painted surfaces, including wood, glass, ceramic, laminate, metal, etc. Protect and prolong the life of all your chalk-style painted surfaces with Chalk-Tique Paste Wax.
The perfect follow up for a Howard Chalk-Tique Powder Additive painted surface. Chalk-Tique Paste Wax adds a natural-looking satin wax finish that helps protect and beautify your new chalk-style painted surface. Use Chalk-Tique Dark Paste Wax to slightly darken the paint and help create a “distressed” looking, aged patina. Use Chalk-Tique Light Paste Wax to help seal, finish, and protect the newly painted surface without darkening the paint. This process creates a very appealing patina that only a chalk-style paint and paste wax combination will achieve.
- Enhances the chalk-style look of your project for a beautiful patina
- Use on wood, glass, ceramic, laminate, metal, etc.
- Chalk-Tique Paste Wax helps protect finish color from sun fade with a UV inhibitor
- Chalk-Tique Paste Wax is available in 2 colors: Light and Dark
Prior to applying Chalk-Tique Paste Wax, sandpaper can be used to create a distressed look. Use coarser grit for a heavily distressed finish or fine grit for a lightly distressed finish. To ensure your piece looks naturally worn, sand corners and edges first. IMPORTANT: Allow paint to fully dry before distressing and always sand with the wood grain. If you feel you have distressed too much, simply touch up with more Chalk-Tique paint.
- Make sure surface is dry and free of dust or other contamination. To clean, use Clean-A-Finish.
- Using a clean, soft cloth, apply a thin, even coat of Chalk-Tique Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry 3-5 minutes, then buff with a clean, soft cloth.
- Turn the cloth frequently for best results.
- Reapply if necessary.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE. CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. IF SWALLOWED, CALL PHYSICIAN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.