Pine-Ola Copper & Brass Polish
Pine-Ola Copper & Brass Polish is easy to use and quickly removes tarnish and oxidation. This unique formula is a wipe on, let Pine-Ola remove tarnish, then wipe off and buff to a shine. If decorative brass or copper has a clear coat or lacquer on the surface, it will need to be removed with paint remover to allow the copper/brass to be polished.
Pine-Ola Copper & Brass Polish quickly removes tarnish while it cleans and polishes ornamental copper, brass, and bronze. Our special Pine-Ola blend retards tarnish for a long-lasting shine, without using strong acids or harsh abrasives.
- Pine-Ola blend helps slow down tarnish for a long-lasting shine
- Instant action! Amazingly fast and easy to use on all copper and brass
- No harsh chemicals or abrasives
- Gentle on hands
- Shake well before using.
- Using a soft cloth, rub Copper & Brass Polish over entire surface.
- Let set for 1 minute before buffing off to allow Pine-Ola to clean and remove tarnish.
- Without applying more, buff off with a clean, soft cloth.
- Wash off any excess with warm, soapy water. Dry with a clean, soft cloth.
Note: Lacquer coating on some brass may have to be removed to allow polishing.
Be sure surface to be polished is free of dust or dirt.
Always test on an inconspicuous spot first to see if copper or brass is clear coated.
CAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN