Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax contains the perfect blend of Brazilian carnauba wax, beeswax, orange oil, and special surfactants. Our unique formulation also contains a UV inhibitor that helps protect wood finishes from the sun’s harmful rays. May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax is excellent for polishing and protecting wood finishes on antiques, furniture, cabinets, paneling and wood floors. Citrus-Shield enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain, and buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine. Can also be used on unfinished woods where an easy application and a beautiful, natural-looking finish are desired. Citrus-Shield can be used as a follow-up to Howard Restor-A-Finish and Restor-A-Shine products.
- Available in Neutral (clear), Golden Oak, Walnut, Mahogany and Dark Oak
- Brings back color, while conditioning and enhancing finished and unfinished woods
- Protects finish color from sun fade with a UV shield
- May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax comes in 5 different colors and should be used in a color that best matches your finish. Available in Neutral (clear), Golden Oak, Walnut, Mahogany and Dark Oak.
To see a color chart, click the right picture arrow →
- Make sure surface is free of dust and dirt.
- Using a clean, soft cloth, apply a thin even coat of Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry 3-5 minutes and buff with a clean, soft cloth.
- Rotate or turn the cloth frequently for best results.
- Another application and buffing may be required, especially for unfinished wood.
Always test on an inconspicuous area first to make sure you like the results.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE. CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. IF SWALLOWED, CALL PHYSICIAN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.